The Summer Ideas Collective
Is an active, fun, hands-on programme that takes place over three weekends from June - August. It’s a creative space where you can make your idea for social or environment change happen. Or, start with your interests and a blank canvas and together we'll uncover an idea that could bring about positive changes locally and even globally!
Over three training weekends, you will:
- Develop or discover an idea for change - and make it happen!
- Learn and enhance skills in areas such as design thinking, project planning, communications and marketing.
- Develop your abilities in creative thinking and innovation.
- Understand more about the social and environmental issues that we face locally and globally.
- Become part of a collective of like-minded, motivated people.
- Get individual mentoring and coaching from experienced change makers.
- Attend Project Labs, which are informal meetups with The Ideas Collective group.
- Pitch your project at the Showcase event and get feedback from sector experts.